Kellyanne Conway: 'I'm a victim of sexual assault' - Washington Post


Washington Post

Kellyanne Conway: 'I'm a victim of sexual assault'
Washington Post
Kellyanne Conway cleared her throat for what she was about to say. “I'm a victim of sexual assault,” President Trump's adviser told CNN on Sunday. Conway and anchor Jake Tapper were discussing the political edges of sexual assault allegations against ...
Conway: 'I feel very empathetic' toward sexual assault victims … 'I'm a victim'wtkr.com
Kellyanne Conway Reveals She's A Sexual Assault Victim, But Still Supports Donald TrumpHollywood Life
Senior Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway says: 'I'm the victim of sexual assault'The Independent
Politico -HuffPost -Fox News -The Boston Globe
all 1,370 news articles »


from Top Stories - Google News

Kellyanne Conway: 'I'm a victim of sexual assault' - Washington Post Kellyanne Conway: 'I'm a victim of sexual assault' - Washington Post Reviewed by Moltivie on October 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.